tugas bahasa inggris : letter of application and cv

Nama   : Nia Lestari
Kelas   : 3EB34
NPM   : 27214913

Jl. Gotong Royong No. 200
BekasiTimur
Bekasi 17515

November 16th, 2016

Personnel Manager
Blue Sky Export – Import Ltd
Jln. M. H. Thamrin 56 – 58
Jakarta Pusat 10010

Dear Sir,
I would like to apply for the post of account officer for Jakarta Office of Australian Export-Import Company advertised in the Jakarta Times of Tuesday, 15 November 2016.

As you can see in my curriculum vitae, my education and work experience as personal account officer have given me excellentskills. I was also must be well-educated, computer literate especially I.B.M.

I enclose my curriculum vitae and would be glad to meet you for an interview on the Thursday, 23 November 2016.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Your faithfully,

Nia  Lestari

Enc : Curriculum Vitae
CURRICULUM VITAE
Nia Lestari

Date of birth               : January07th, 1996
Age                             : 20
Nationality                  : Indonesia
Home address             : Jl. Gotong Royong No. 200 RT002/007
                                      Kec. BekasiTimur
                                      Bekasi 17515
Marital status              : Single
Education                    : Elementary School Jatimulya 3
                                      Junior School 4 Tambun
                                      Senior High 9 Bekasi
                                      Gunadarma University
Work Experience        :
Skills                           : Typing, Word processor, Auditing,
  Commercial Correspondence
Language                    : Fluency Indonesia and English


0 komentar:

Translate

Copyright © 2013 Blog Nia Lestari